Terms and conditions
The administrator of this website is Bürge Fischer AG (BFAG). BFAG organizes the European Cremation Network Meeting on the 07-08th of October 2021 in the town Aarau. For this, BFAG sells tickets that provide access to this network meeting and related services via the website www.ecn2021.ch
By visiting or using this website by, for example, placing an order you agree with the terms and conditions of the online sales policy of BFAG, as set out below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, we ask that you do not visit or use this website.
These general terms and conditions of sale are likewise applicable to orders placed and/or confirmed by telephone, letter or by email.
BFAG reserves the right to amend the general terms and conditions at any time. Amendments take effect upon publication on the website.
– Unless otherwise stated, the listed prices are inclusive of VAT. All fixed costs and services payable by the buyer are included in the price, and the buyer is informed thereof prior to placing an order.
– You confirm that you are 18 or older.
– Your order will remain reserved in your name as long as you adhere to the payment terms stated on your confirmation. Any tickets and/or e-tickets are only considered as being definitely reserved once payment of the sum owed is received. You can pay by credit card or debit card.
– After your order is placed you will receive a confirmation by email. This confirmation email contains a summary of the order recorded on a durable data carrier. This email also contains a link to the ticket(s) and the terms and sales conditions.
– The person or company placing the order is considered to be the client and guarantees payment for the order, even if an invoice is to be composed and sent in the name of a third party.
– On the tickets will be the name of the person that will participate at the ECN meeting. The client has to make sure that he/she writes the names of the participant he/she is ordering for correctly.
– BFAG reserves the right to refuse to honor a reservation if the means of payment employed was used to perform fraudulent transactions in the past or if the provided personal details are indicative of fraud. In such cases BFAG shall be able to recover the costs of the investigation into the fraudulent nature of the reservation as well as of any loss actually suffered from the party placing the order.
3) Payment and shipping
– After your payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the ticket(s).
– The customer is responsible for providing a correct email address and for checking any emails from BFAG/ECN2021.ch that might be blocked by spam filters. In default thereof the customer will be unable to seek a refund from either BFAG or from the credit card company. If problems occur, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Safekeeping and loss
– After the tickets have been delivered by BFAG, the ticketholder is responsible for the safekeeping of the tickets.
– Under no circumstances will replacement tickets be provided in the event of loss or theft. Only in the event of unreadable or poorly readable barcodes will duplicate tickets be issued to ticketholders who present them.
-If problems occur, please contact email@example.com.
– Our tickets remain our exclusive intellectual and material property. As such, any reproduction or copy thereof in any form whatsoever and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
– Unless written permission is received from BFAG, any commercial use of the name of the event is strictly prohibited.
– Unless written permission is received from BFAG, any use of the tickets for commercial or promotional purposes is prohibited.
– Any statements on the ticket may not be altered. Holders of tickets that have been altered can be refused entry.
– Admission is only granted to the event to the first person presenting the original e-ticket. Any other tickets offered thereafter shall be deemed as a copy and will not grant admission to the venue or event.
6) Changes or cancellation
– Tickets can be transferred to other people. For this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you give us the information of the person which name is on the original ticket and the person that this ticket has to be transferred to.
– Tickets are only refunded or exchanged if the event is cancelled by BFAG. Force majeure suffered by BFAG is not accepted as a reason for refunding said ticket.
– Tickets can only be refunded to the party placing the order that is registered with BFAG. Applications for a refund has to be emailed to email@example.com. If the cancellation request has been sent 4 weeks prior to the event, BFAG will refund 100% of the ticket. If the cancellation request has been within 2-4 weeks prior to the event, BFAG will withhold 50% for administration costs. Tickets that are cancelled within 14 Day’s before the event cannot be refunded.
– Cancellations and/or changes to the program will under no circumstances lead to tickets being refunded or exchanged.
7a) Collection of data
We collect your personal data in various ways:
– Directly from you: we process the data that you provide while registering and purchasing tickets, or data that you share with us via phone or e-mail.
– By using our websites:
- To provide you with the best possible online experience, geared towards your profile, data relating to the use of the website will be collected and analysed by means of a tracking cookie.
- More information about cookies https://gdpr.eu/cookies/.
7b) What personal data will be processed?
The following data will be processed:
– Personal contact details: name, address, your companies name, VAT of your company, telephone number, e-mail, country. This is the data that you provide to us yourself when purchasing a ticket
– Payment and billing data: this data will be saved to enable us to process your order.
7c) For what purpose do we use your personal data?
We use your data to process your ticket purchase correctly.
By purchasing your ticket, you give us the permission to share your data with the hotel in which the ECN2021 meeting is held, solely for organizational purposes.
You have a right to inspect your data, the right to correct this data, a right to be forgotten, to limit the processing, a right to data portability, you can object to the processing, and you have the right not to be subjected to decision based on automated processing. For this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the event has taken place, we will keep your data so that the ECN is able to contact you for the next ECN Meeting. If you want your data to be deleted, so that you won’t get any emails from us in the future, please contact email@example.com.
8) Cancellation terms
– Right of withdrawal does not exist, and as a consumer you do not have the right to waive the purchase.
9) Complaints or disputes
– Any complaints can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
– BFAG also draws your attention to the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform ec.europa.eu/odr/. This platform provides for the full online resolution of disputes, after the submission of an electronic complaints form.
– In the event of any dispute, Swiss legislation is solely applicable.
– Any disputes will be submitted to the Courts of Aarau, Aargau, Switzerland.
Bürge Fischer AG
VAT number: CHE-107.953.019
© Bürge Fischer AG – All rights reserved